Aviation ABS involves the construction of Special Purpose Vehicles to purchase the aircraft, which have been financed through the issuance of debt instruments to investors, in contrast to asset-backed securities (ABS), which are bonds or notes backed by financial assets.
We are able to offer you a wide variety of services as the managing agent for aircraft ABS, including monthly reporting, calculation services, cash management services, quarterly and annual reporting, budget preparation, secretarial services, and financial accounting and reporting.
We also offer the following managing agent services:
- Support for purchasing and leasing aircraft
- Support for listed transactions
- Coordinating with rating agencies
- Press releases and investor reporting
- Board reporting, which includes keeping tabs on service providers’ performance
- Coordination of all board meeting details
- Managing cash flow and making waterfall payments, including calculating some payments
- Direct investment in accordance with the relevant papers
- Budgeting and financial reporting, including the development of accounting policies.