We can facilitate the issue of notes to raise financing through the capital markets as an impartial third-party trustee.
In our capacity as the trust’s legal owner, we are in charge of managing any assets that are held in trust as well as any tax returns that the trust may be needed to file in order to facilitate the distribution of assets as specified in the agreements.
Our specialised trusteeship services consist of:
- Setting up and maintaining security
- Stock, Registrar of Companies (ROC), and Regulatory Compliance
- Exchange documents
- Resolution of investor complaints
- Maintaining security and taking care of debentures
- Protecting against default by enforcing security
- Aiding in the debentures’ listing.